This page will ensure you have the proper setup for developing your very own Unity projects for the original LumePad.
- The Leia Unity SDK runs in Unity 2017 LTS (2017.4.40f1), 2018 LTS (2018.4.23f1), 2019 LTS (2019.4.3f1) & 2020.2.
- Development can be done from within Unity on a Mac, Linux, or Windows machine
- Devs should expect their products to be distributed using the Leia Store
Through the Unity Hub, install Unity 2020 LTS with Android Build Support, Open JDK, and Android SDK & NDK tools installed:
Unity Hub > Installs > Install Editor > Select 'Install' for desired version > Settings > Add Modules
Select Android Build Support, OpenJDK, and Android SDK & NDK Tools > Continue
You can also check if you have the Android options installed in a premade Unity project by selecting Edit in the top toolbar > Preferences > External Tools > Checkmark JDK Installed with Unity, Android SDK Installed with Unity
- 1.Delete your previous Leia Unity SDK folder if it exists
- 4.Import the Leia Unity SDK .unitypackage into your Unity project.
- While Unity is running, double-click the .unitypackage or
- Drag the .unitypackage into your Unity project's
- 5.Follow the Recommended Unity Settings window. If this does not pop up automatically, it can be found in Leia> Recommended Unity Settings or Alt + R