Preview 3D content on Lit By Leia devices with Leia Remote 2 app
- 1.Download and install Leia Remote 2, using the link above
- Note: If you have a version of the Leia Remote application prior to 2.0.0 (released with SDK version 0.6.19), you will need to uninstall it first before installing the new apk.
- After version 2.0.0, Leia Remote no longer relies on Unity Remote ..
- 2.Set Unity build target to Android under File > Build Settings
- 3.Set Unity Editor Game Window resolution to device resolution.
- 1.2560 x 1600 for Lume Pad landscape
- 2.1600 x 2560 for Lume Pad portrait
- 3.2560 x 1440 for Hydrogen One landscape
- 4.1440 x 2560 for Hydrogen One portrait
- 4.Set the following settings in Edit -> Project Settings -> Editor
- 1.Device: Any Android Device
- 2.Compression: PNG
- 3.Resolution: Normal
- 5.Drag the Leia Remote prefab into your scene.
- 6.Press play and Leia Remote 2 will open automatically.
Review your 3D setup with Leia Remote